Tuesday, March 17, 2009

On Your Mark, Get Set, Go

I just had my first false start. After finishing my first ever blog (it was a masterpiece) I got up the nerve to hit the 'publish post' button. As I was admiring my first ever blog I noticed a misspelled word! I had left an "l" out of blog so it read bog instead. This will never do for my very first blog so I went to edit out this mistake and somehow completely deleted my first masterpiece. I can't get it back! aarrrrrgh!


So here we go again.


In the grand scheme of things this blog (or attempt at blogging) does not seem all that important. Yet here I am, a non-writer giving it a go. Why blog when writing is an incredibly laborious task for you? Several reasons come to mind. First, because blogging requires you to think clearly, be creative, and exercise discipline. I am one of those guys who end up staring at the screen or paper wondering what to say and how easily others make it appear. But now it is my turn to crawl out of the cave and enter into the 21st century. The second reason for this blog is simply because I can do it and it appears to have the potential to be fun. Now you know that this blog is simply about me having a good time. So if blogging ever ceases to be fun, I'll shut it down because I am not getting a nickel for this venture. The third reason for this undertaking is to help those with 'DMD' remember that life is good.


So in future postings, I hope you come to enjoy life more and more. Until next time. Blessings


Wait...you were wondering what 'DMD' stood for. Wait for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment